Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

SUBSCRIBE TO EUROHISTORY!

At facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/eurohistory/10152654227719800/?notif_t=like, the group is the public face of THE EUROPEAN ROYAL HISTORY JOURNAL, (EUROHISTORY), a magazine I have published since 1997.

Subscriptions to EUROHISTORY cost $48 in the USA, $55 in Canada and $75 for the rest of the world.

Many of today's most respected royal biographers have contributed to the six issues we publish every year!
I encourage you, and everyone else, to consider becoming a subscriber to EUROHISTORY, a truly interesting magazine that successfully blends historical pieces with current day happenings and events among today's European royal and princely houses.

Also, we keep EUROHISTORY ad-free (I don't allow companies to buy advert space)...so all our revenue, every single cent raised by the magazine, is generated solely by subscriptions.

EUROHISTORY is run as if it were a non-profit. I spend every single penny raised by subscriptions on articles, better print quality, unique images and an increasing roster of contributors!

I have dedicated 17 years of my life to this dream...which subscribers help me achieve!


If you are interested in joining us, please email us at books@eurohistory.com


No comments:

Post a Comment