Dear Subscribers and Readers,
We have been extremely busy here at Eurohistory. Besides working on two new books (more on this later), we are nearly done with our latest magazine, Issue LXXXVII (June 2012), which will go to print this week and begin mailing July 25!
Inside this latest issue our of widely-read magazine, you will find articles on the following topics:
1. Emperor Karl I of Austria
2. What's In a Photo – A Royal Wedding in Palermo (1931)
3. The Diamond Jubilee
4. The Wedding of HRH Princess Antonia of Bourbonp-Parma and Martin Krusbæk
5. Obituary: Dowager Fürstin Delia su Oettinegn-Wallerstein
6. Obituary: Doña Emanuela de Dampierre
7. Obituary: Count Carl Johan Bernadotte
8. Anniversaries – Archduchess Helen of Austria
9. Grand Duchess Charlotte of Luxembourg
10. Royal News
11. Book Reviews
As always, enjoy the reading!
For subscription and renewal information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org