Inside, subscribers will find the following articles:
1. Who Is In the Photo – The Battenbergs, c. 1895, by Ilana D. Miller
2. The Nassaus of Luxembourg – An Interdisciplinary Discussion (Part 2), by Roberto Cortez Gonzalez, Ph.D.
3. APAPA – The Descendants of King Christian IX of Denmark, by Coryne Hall
4. A Passionate and Obstinate Princess – Frederica of Hanover, by Marlene Eilers Koenig
5. Italy Enters the War – "Our ally has shamefully betrayed us," (Part 2) by Janet Ashton
6. Book Reviews
7. Royal News
We expect the magazine to be delivered at our office around June 10 and mailing will commence the same day!
If interested in subscribing ...
Yearly rates covering February to December issues
Latin America $75.00
Australia/New Zealand $75.00
Rest of the World $75.00
Payment must be mailed in US$ currency, check or postal money order to:
Kensington House Books
6300 Kensington Avenue
East Richmond Heights, CA 94805-1618
To pay by credit card, please call: 510.236.1730. You may also mail your credit card information to our address above or use our secure system by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also accept Paypal at our address:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Subscriptions can also be purchased at our website:
PS: UK subscribers began receiving their copies of Issue CIII a few days ago. Continental Europe subscribers should receive their copies of Issue CIII this coming week!