As we prepare to meet here for our 18th Royal Gatherings in San Francisco Royal Conference, I am delighted to share with you news about EUROHISTORY!
Issue CV (June 2015) was finally delivered this afternoon!
We begin mailing the magazine on Monday!
Also, we are nearly finished with Issue CVI (August 2015), which we will mail to the printer on Tuesday!
Inside EUROHISTORY CVI, Volume 18.4 (August 2015), we have included the following articles:
1. The Longest-reigning British Monarch – HM The Queen, by Katrina Warne.
2. The Best King Bavaria Never Had – Crown Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria (Part II), by Coryne Hall.
3. Who Is In the Photograph – The Kents, by Ilana D. Miller.
4. Beatriz, Jaime and Juan – Spanish Royal Marriages in 1935, by Marlene Eilers Koenig.
5. Perfect Liar – The Extraordinary Life of Princess Catherine Radziwill, by Greg King and Janet Ashton.
6. Obituary – HRH the Prince of Tirnovo, by Arturo E. Beéche.
7. Book Reviews, by Coryne Hall.
8. Royal News.
If you wish to subscribe, you can do so at AMAZON:
EUROHISTORY is also available at Hoogstraten English Bookstore in The Hague:
And at Librairie Galignani in Paris: