It is with much relief that I can share with you the news of ERHJ Issue LXXX (April 2011) being sent to print.
In This Issue:
3. The Cambridge Title in History, by Charlotte Zeepvat.
8. What’s In a Photo: A Royal Gathering in Denmark, by Coryne Hall.
15. Book Reviews, by Coryne Hall.
19. An Elegant Affair in London: The Wedding of HRH Prince William of Wales & Ms. Catherine
Middleton, by Arturo E. Beéche & Katie Tice.
23. St Petersburg – The Latest Palace Restorations, by Katrina Warne.
31. Grace Kelly and Rainier III – A Fairytale Wedding?, by Lucas Szkopinski.
36. Dear Ellen – A Photographic Journey Through the Courts of Europe, by Arturo E. Beéche.
39. Royal News
As many of you know, I have had a tough year, healthwise. However, there is much light at the end of my long tunnel and the latest scare was resolved with exercise, improved diet and medicine. Beware of high cholesterol, it can be deadly!
I also began putting ERHJ LXXXI together this afternoon!
Enjoy and as always, deeply thankful for your patience and concern...truly humbled!