As I complete the first week of full work at Eurohistory (so much to get caught up with...Lord Have Mercy!), I just finished piecing together the ERHJ's Issue LXXXI. It will go to print this weekend.
In this issue readers will find the following articles:
1. Aunt Sanny – Grand Duchess Alexandra Iosifovna of Russia, by Coryne Hall.
2. A Princess in Africa, by HRH Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia.
3. Obituary: Princess Maria of Brazil (1914-2011), by David McIntosh.
4. Book Reviews.
5. Obituary: Princess Teresa d'Orléans-Bragança (1919-2011).
6. Reminiscing About Victoria, Marchioness of Milford Haven, by Ilana D. Miller.
7. "So Happy. Woolly – Toto" Princess Elisabeth of Greece and Count Carl Theodor zu Toerring-Jettenbach, by Arturo Beéche.
8. Royal News.
US subscribers should expect this issue in about two weeks. European and Rest of the World subscribers should be receiving it in about 3 weeks.
Enjoy and wish me luck as I start piecing together Issue LXXXII!
PS: Much appreciate all the emails, calls and notes wishing me continued good health...I am humbled by your kindness!