On Sunday 8 June, Princess Leonore was christened in Drottningholm Palace Chapel.
The christening was conducted by Archbishop Anders Wejryd, Chaplain to The King
Lars-Göran Lönnermark and Pastor of the Royal Court Parish Michael Bjerkhagen.
After the christening service, The Princess Couple, The King and Queen and Mrs Eva O'Neill welcomed the guests to the reception in the Ehrenstrahl Hall.
The room was previously known as Hedvig Eleonora's Audience Chamber. The room is dominated by Court Painter David Klöcker Ehrenstrahl's enormous paintings from 1696, which tell the story of Sweden's history during the time of the Pfalz Dynasty. The room is open to visitors to Drottningholm Palace.