As we near the completion of mailing Issues 80 and 81, I am very happy to inform you that Issue LXXXIII is printing!
In this issue readers will find the following articles:
1. The Bourbons of Parma – “They can be so difficult to please ... ” (Part 1), by Arturo E. Beéche.
2. European Royalty and the Olympic Games, by John van der Kiste.
3. A Silver Wedding Anniversary in Belgrade – Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia, by Marlene A. Eilers Koenig.
4. Scandinavian Princesses, (Part 1) by Coryne Hall.
5, Obituary: HRH Prince Rasso of Bavaria, by Edwina Tash.
6. Obituary: The 14th Duke of Croÿ, by Richard Jay Hutto & Arturo E. Beéche.
7. Book Reviews, by Coryne Hall.
8. Royal News.
We expect this issue to arrive from the printers in about a week and will mail along with Issue LXXXII (August 2011).
Regards, Arturo Beéche